The Employee Self-Service (ESS)—formally known as Employee Access Center (EAC)—provides employees a look into their Human Resources/Payroll profile. You can view, verify and/or print the following information as needed:
- Demographic Information
- Additional Information
- Payroll Checks
- Salary and Benefits
- Leave Information
- Print W2’s
- Tax Information
- Deductions and Benefits
- What’s my user name?
- What’s my password?
- How do I change my password after my initial login?
- How do I access copies of my checks/pay stubs?
- How do I access my W-2?
- How do I view my emergency contact?
- How do I view vacation time used/remaining?
- How do I make edits to my Form W-4?
- Who should I contact regarding ESS-related issues?
- How do I contact someone with issues or concerns with my paycheck?