New for the 2023-2024 school year: Employees need to fill out a HelpDesk ticket for any questions or concerns they may have about payroll or benefits. The district is discontinuing the Google Form used during the last school year for such concerns.
When you fill out your HelpDesk ticket, it will ask about your request type. Choose the “Payroll Questions/Concerns” from the request type dropdown menu. This will direct your ticket to the Payroll and HR team members responsible for managing your question or concern.
- Who should I contact if I have an issue with my pay?
- How do I access my pay stubs?
- How do I log into ESS (Employee Self-Service)?
- How do I recover my username or password for ESS?
- What is my employee number?
- Where can I find the Collective Bargaining Agreements?
- General guidance for reviewing the collective bargaining agreements?
- I can’t view certain documents or forms from the website—how do I ensure that I can access them?
- Where can PEA members see their lane and step info?
- I was charged an overdraft/late fee because I did not receive my pay, what should I do?
This letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend includes the final report completed by the Spinglass Management Group of their audit of our payroll practices.
This letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend includes report completed by Spinglass Management Group from their audit of our payroll practices.
This letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend shares the latest updates regarding W-2s and payroll.