Payroll Updates & Information
This letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend shares the latest updates regarding W-2s and payroll.
This letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend updates staff that retirement and voluntary pre-tax deduction program issues have been resolved and shares the district's plans to address underlying payroll staffing issues.
In this letter from interim co-superintendents Melea Nalli and Aaron Townsend, they share the most current payroll information to date ahead of the Jan. 13 payroll.
- Who should I contact if I have an issue with my pay?
- How do I access my pay stubs?
- How do I log into ESS (Employee Self-Service)?
- How do I recover my username or password for ESS?
- What is my employee number?
- Where can I find the Collective Bargaining Agreements?
- General guidance for reviewing the collective bargaining agreements?
- I can’t view certain documents or forms from the website—how do I ensure that I can access them?
- Where can PEA members see their lane and step info?
- I was charged an overdraft/late fee because I did not receive my pay, what should I do?